BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...My Teaching Philosophy...

As a university student, it’s very difficult to know what exactly be my future entails.

Like anyone else, I do have an idea of what my future teaching philosophy will be.

My teaching philosophy is I want to accomplish as a good and responsible Biology teacher.
I want to teach my students will all the knowledge I have.

I also want to make a close relationship with my students and take a good care about them.

Besides,I want to make my teaching and learning session more interesting, innovative and creative by
using the various tools of learning technologies.

I am also want to try varieties of learning and teaching style to make my students are able to
generate thinking still and always success.

0 comments: